Sunday, October 10, 2010

Back in the UK

A lot of things happened over the past few months. I was in 2 road accidents one of my fault while the other, I wasn't even the driver. My mum was diagnosed with last stage lung cancer. I had a out of the world internship experience with KPMG, definitely couldn't have asked for a better internship experience. My flight back to the UK was equally dramatic, the plane engine failed (thank God we didn't get onto the plane), we were then compensated with the chance to use the business class lounge of Emirates in Dubai which I thought was awesome...

Back in the UK, I was greeted with a diarrhea and a bee sting... how is it even possible for all these to happen when I am leaving on the 17th floor of Central London... And the bad luck didnt stop there. when my phone got spoilt. On the bright side however, I have got another scholarship which is worth GBP2750!

I just hope the series of mishap will discontinue itself from this point onward. Nevertheless I am optimistic as usual that things are going to turn out fine. Now my next challenge is to keep up with the ever demanding Actuarial Science degree.... Lets just hope I dont drop out from my degree this year. Not to mention, I hope the Malaysian Society under my leadership will be have a fun and fruitful year ahead..


Sorry for my rambling... I shall sign off by now. Till then, to the readers of my blog, I am sorry for so few updates. I really have too many things on my mind currently, and even as I wrote this post, I did it subconsciously.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment