Monday, August 10, 2009

Post BTN life

Sorry to all readers out there for the lack of update =D

but my life seems to get so busy nowadays that i barely have time for myself anyway so, now that I can find this opportunity to finally sit down along and write my blog, here i come!!!!

Lets go on a high note first to kick start this rusty blog, BTN WAS ACTUALLY FUN!!! I couldnt believe it even till now that I actually finished 5 days of what ppl usually deemed as political torturing..... Now what makes BTN great,
1. Great friends in the camp (Special mention to Jason, Jeven, Velu, Shan, Tian Huey, Zhen, Sharon, Kubheran, Syafiq, Bhavik, Vin nie, Ei Jean, Ling Chaer, Qurret, hahaha and i know you are getting pissed already Victor, of course u are not left out my gay partner, except that i dont really like your sugar rush moments =D)
2. Late night sessions =P (all the crap that we talk about and of course the card game !)
3. Some of the LDK sessions are actually not sleep inducing LOL
4. I didnt screw up my speech =D
5. Travelling in klang sentral was fun too : )
6. The food was great (for a camp like BTN)
7. Toilet cleanliness was on par with the one at home =.=""

Now onto the next great note was my first ever visit to MSLS and though not something remarkably fantastic but was a great experience.... Met some of my seniors :D they are all doing well overseas which is good. The talk however i thought was pretty redundant most of the time. Speakers tend to state the obvious or just dangling around without really answering the questions given. Mahathir's Speech was kinda good but then filled with deception and sarcasm one of which that I enjoyed was "Nowadays many people are becoming Tun, some who contributed nothing also get to become Tun just because he was once a leader" "Students should be studying instead of involving themselves in political activities like si DSAI itu when he was young" " I didnt arrest anyone when I was in power" =o but ok la, his charisma is undeniably still commendable :D the only down part of the MSLS is that I missed KJ's talk (Khairy Jamaluddin). because i promised my boss that i will be working on that Sunday. Well not deeply sad though :)

After that, my hardwork in doing all these part time jobs during this summer holiday is actually paying off by now, I suddenly feel richer than I ever before did, finally being able to buy any food or clothings that I desire, though the fact that the Bonia shoe that i saw didnt have my size killed my shopping excitement (i know i sound like a girl now.. lol)

Had a nice haircut =D

Lastly and of course the best me and Wei Nie both did very well for our A levels results !!!

and to Wei Nie, of course I am proud of you, in fact I was relieved to hear that you did well otherwise I wont be able to write this post now anyway because I am most probably comforting you now on the phone XD

5 more weeks in KL, I cant believe it, my childhood dream is actually so near now!!! Gimme 5 (anybody reading the blog)

K la k la, I need to go now, yeah I am sorry that I still cant upload my pics will do so when I am in London =D

Till the next time I update... See you and congrats to all who did well in the exams especially Abraham who spent all his time with me in KTJ till late night playing Dota.. I was really happy to hear that i didnt ruin your future =D Come to KL as soon as possible k?

Bye

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...congratz bro...im glad too your future's not ruined by me =) but then later the breakdown..ngam ngam at the A boundary, then we KNOW the reason behind it. I'll see you soon yip! =D

    Ab

    ReplyDelete